Monday, May 21, 2007

On the Oregon Trail

On Saturday, the 26th of May, we are saying goodbye to the Mid-west to chase the sunset. We will be in transition for the entire month of June. This month includes opportunities for Jennifer and Carson to visit family in West Virginia and for John to present our burden in various churches.

Please pray for us as we seek employment and housing. We will post updates and pictures as time allows. Thank all of you for your prayers for us as we follow the Lord's leading in our lives.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

What position is John looking for? What is the family picture for again? i loved looking at all your pictures. Congratulations to John graduating and . . .I tagged you to post 8 weirdo facts about yourself :)

Amber Wright said...

Hey there, :)

When will Jennifer and Carson be visting WV? :)

Love you guys and we are praying for you.
Amber and Eric

Anonymous said...

Hey John and Jennifer! I just thought I would stop by and say hi! I hope everything is going well!!! Please let me know how things are going! Were praying for you guys!

Talk soon!
Brad

ruth said...

Hi Jennifer,
I'm sure you guys are extremely busy, but it would be great to hear more about your adventures!

Can I call you on your cell? Is the number the same?

Miss you!
Ruth

Burman Batch said...

Ruth-I don't know how often they check this blog. They are quite busy right now, but the last I knew their cell are still the same. They are doing good. Last weekend John got ordained.

Matt & Nicki said...

I need to see Baby Carson--somebody needs to update this blog:)